Monday, December 26, 2005

19 hrs to go

Hello everyone,

Wow, 19 hrs to go now til I lift off the Queensland Soil. I thought I'll creat a travel blog for you guys to check every now and to save myself from sending emails, attaching photos to emails etc etc. So have fun checkin out this blog.

My flight itinerary (sorry if you already know this but I would like to place this with the blog as a memory).
TUESDAY Depart BRISBANE
27 DEC 05 QANTAS AIRWAYS LIMITED QF 25 12:05pm
Arrive LOS ANGELES 10:30am

TUESDAY Depart LOS ANGELES
27 DEC 05 AIR CANADA AC 796 1:20pm
Arrive TORONTO 8:57pm

I hope you guys had a great christmas and a happy new year. I will be thinking of you Aussie.

Cheers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

All the best in the world Racheal ,have a safe trip(maybe an upgrade to business class eh?)Don't forget your wooly knickers lol
Love Keith and Sharron

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home