Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Finally in Canada

Well I am at home now in Waterloo. It was a very long flight. Didn't get much sleep on the plane as it was very uncomfortable. Landed in Los Angeles, went through the custom, didn't take long as we has to go to Terminal 2. It took us (Amy, Alice and I) about 10 mins to walk from Terminal 4 to Terminal 2. We were all exhausted and wanting to crash.

Boarded the plane from Los Angeles to Toronto. 4 and a half hr on the plane. *groan* I slept half way through but it got rough at some point so i woke up. It's was just the wind direction. Landed in Toronto. Went through the custom then to the immigrant office therefore I got my study permit.

Guess what happened. Alice lost her luggage somewhere in between Los Angeles and Toronto. I will find out whether she got her luggage or not soon. Oops. I am damn well lucky to have my luggage otherwise I would of have cracked as we were all tired and want to go to sleep.

We stayed in Comfort Inn Toronto Airport North overnight. So we did get some decent sleep.

Today, well we all slept in. We left the hotel at around midday to travel to Downtown Toronto by Cab. They dropped me off at the Greyhound Bus Station so I caught a bus to Kitchener. Arrived around 3.30pm and caught a cab to my place. I will post what the townhouse look like tomorrow as I am very exhausted and ready to sleep.

If my grammar and spelling looks shit, and sounds little bit boring well that 'cause i have a very numbed brain at the moment.

Good night

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home