Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Class

Anthropology: Social & Cultural Anthropology My first class. OMFG!! I nearly fell asleep. This "professor" was droning on about nothing and I don't think I learnt anything in the class. Well that obvious if I don't have an interpreter. But then I was sittin up the front like a nerd and lipread him. Still he was on about Anthroplogy and not about the actual course. *sigh*

Intro to Research Method My second class was more fun. The professor was fantastic. I loved it. I should recommend this class to James McBroom so he can learn a few jokes to put the lecture on a lighter note.

Intro to Environmental Assessment Last class was not too bad as it was only introductory and 1.5 hrs. It was hard understanding him and I have nothing to rely on so basically I sat in the class watchin the screen. So *yawn*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home