Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Today weather is no joke

Today weather
1°C
Partly cloudy. Light rain.

Light rain my arse. What happened today was that it rained most day and once the water hit the ground, it turns into ice which makes walking dangerous. I slipped and fell twice today at uni. First one jarred my back and second one was a full body slip which i hit my head on the concrete. THIS IS DANGEROUS. There should be covered footpath so that no-one can injury themselves and suing the university for the injuries occured within their ground.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rachie,

I hope the docs bring you good results

Thinking of you...

1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps you should take the oppertunity to learn to ice skate Rachie,it does wonders for your balance ands maybe prevent future slipups eh? cya

10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ice skate? Well I did learn to ice skate and i don't think that skill was in use as it was dark, and not knowing where you are walking might be a prob....

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home