Sunday, April 16, 2006

Easter Sunday

This morning, I went to Pentecostal Church at 10:45am for Easter Mass. I was in for a surprise as I am used to formality of Catholic and Baptist Church. It was more relaxed environment. It was interesting and I actually enjoyed the church for the first time 'cause I feel relaxed and not feel so bad about myself. Interpreter was there.... well i sat next to Rob but most of the time it was music, theatre and dancing. At the end, the pastor sayin a prayer and talked about how jesus has risen.

After that, I went to Rob's place for brunch with his family. I had a good time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself. Have fun studying- you get your results on my 21st haha. Enjoy your public holidays- do you guys have them up there?
M

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well easter weekend is pretty much calmer, nothing big. Just good friday and easter sunday is a public holiday and the kids go back to school on monday.

10:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home