Sunday, January 29, 2006

No skiing this weekend :'(

No skiing this weekend :'( What happen was that I didn't get to sleep til early hour on Friday night due to stuff being on my mind so I postponed til Sunday. I was so excited about goin skiing today til I looked out the window....... IT'S *BLEEP* RAINING.... It kinda ruin my mood for the day but I rang the Chiropee and asked if you can still ski there. They said no 'cause of the amount of rain they are recieving as well as where I am. It's POURING rain.

NO FAIR
NO FAIR
NO FAIR

At least I am goin to Blue Mountain next weekend with a group of friends. I will learn to ski and enjoy myself.

*sigh*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bummer. Oh well, good things come to those who wait. You'll enjoy it more next weekend though!
M

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home