Monday, May 08, 2006

Personal #1

Guess what! I shaved my beautiful long hair off. I had enough of it. Now I am very boyish and a chick magnet. I kinda look like my mum. One day i hope to find a nice girl to spend my life with. Yes I am a lesbian and damn well proud of it. If you have a problem with it, tough shit because it ain't mine nor will it become my problem either as it caused me alot of pains. You see, I have accepted my sexuality since high school as I always like girls and never once would ask a guy out unless necessary. David was my formal date nothing further. Adam, I think I made a mistake or pretty much just impressing the parents that never knew I was a lesbian. Now they do and ain't proud of it and I don't care anymore. Main thing right now is that I am happy with who I am. A 21 years old lesbian. So yeah. One day I hope to marry my true love. "2 selves into 1 flesh". I would love to share my life with someone for the rest of our lives regarding where we live or what job we do as long we are happy and inlove with each other.

I will be updating the travel blog with travel details when I come home from West Canada and I damn well hope that I have a summer job by then.

NO COMMENTS PLEASE!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

stuff this i have a comment and i am going to add it rach...

WHOA i am so very proud of you.. good show.. be happy with your own life babe dont worry about anyone elses happiness as they arent the ones living your life.. you are a good soul no matter who you live , love and spend your time and sleep with, you will always be a good friend of mine.. i am just sorry that it took you this long to open up to everyone because it could of been us that would have had a life. shaun

9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home