Thursday, February 02, 2006

My friend, Jo

Jo, was in town today and we finally get to catch up with each other. We had a good time. We went to The Keg's House for dinner. The funny thing is, they will ask you what do you want on your baked potato. You have an option of sour cream and chives, gravy, butter and 3 cheese. I tried a cocktail called Keg Caesar and don't try it. It's a mixed vegetable juice with polar vodka and spice. IT'S SO SPICY!!!!!!!!! She was laughing at me 'cause I keep drinking the water after I sip the cocktail. Too much spice. Never again. Steak was really nice.... Terikayi Classic with vegetable and baked potato with sour cream and chives. It was good hanging out with her.

She got a very good sense of humor :-D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh... I knew that picture was going to be posted eventually :S

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home